IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Heyyyy guys!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I hope you have/had a great time celebrating!!! A new year, new decisions, new thoughts, new ways to bless others with Christ, and new obstacles. Don't ever forget that God is the one who can help you overcome small or big choices, or obstacles!! Well, I have in fact 30 minutes until tomorrow, which should be enough time to explain my thoughts that I have not written down in so long!! I don't want this blog to die!! @_@ So Imma begin before I lose the nerve to write it all down. >_> 

1st conclusion:
Letting go of the past means letting go of him. I think since I have made this choice, I have begun to forget about him a bit more. *does not want to spell the other word for choices that begins with 'd' because I am way to lazy ;-;* And I think that's good, I really do want to move on. But starting to slowly let go will help me move forward. And I think this New Year, is a good time to start. :D I'll always remember him as the boy I first loved, and who could forget that? *amnesia* -_- AND SARCASM STRIKESSS!!!!!;-; 

2nd conclusion:
I is fatness. ;-; XDD Mkay, this is more like a new year's resolution. MORE EXCERCISEE!!!! Stop eating so much junk. Be active!! so yesh, not a conclusion, except the fatness...;-;

3rdish conclusion: 
This is not a conclusion, it is another giant event in my lifey. 
...
....
.....
......
I AM MOVING TO ___!!!!!!! Yesh, I shall not tell you where so though art shan't stalk moi. But I am in fact leaving. I have lived here for 2 years, and now I'm moving! OH!! And this might not really help conclusion number 1, but I'm going to be seeing all my friends from the passsttt. I might see him again, but I'm not sure how to feel about it right now...I'm happy to at least be able to go back to my home town, where bacon and maple syrup thrive ^_^ ;) LOL. Gee, I'm getting old, I just put lol, in caps lock. O_O 

So, yesh!! I think that is it for right now!!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you as well!! :) how do you feel about going back? Mixed feelings or mostly happy? Glad to hear you shall be surrounded by bacon and maple syrup once again! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm nervous, and mixed feelings. I got updated, and my dad and I aren't sure we're really going to do, as in if we are going back to Canada. Yes indeed^_^ BACON!! XD *remembers hit video from 2012 about the bacon dog*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.