What Niah Does....In public || HOW TO OVERCOME SHAME! ^_^

When I do want to do something crazy and embarrassing, I just imagine myself alone, and I pretend no one is there, and I say, 'HAVE NO SHAME NIAH!!' ^_^ EXAMPLE: Dancing in grocery store isles, running up and down an escalator, dancing in more random places, looking 2,000% more wackier than anyone else on wacky wednesday xD This can come in handy as well in more parts of your life! WARNING: UNLESS U HAVE OVERCONFIDENCE THAT CAN NOT BE CRUSHED DO NOT WALK UP TO UR CRUSH AND SAY, 'I LIKE U" Because when he says he doesn't then </3 *nods awkwardly like an old lady* Mkay....</3 </3 </3 So just be cautious, and also taking a little number two in toliet is not something you should use this method with. u_u 
So this was short, but yeah, sorry if the gaps between posting times have been quite wide, I just can't think of anything worthy to be written down. I am moving at the end of the month though ;-; So yesh, my room is empty, but all I ever needed is the internet and a bed and an aircon. AND ELECTRICITY AND WIFI AND THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ELECTRICITY AND ...... Sorry, I got carried away there... BTW I do sing covers of songs, so if you wanna see them ask me :) Because I won't let ya see them until I know you aren't a creepy psychopath...U_U Mkay guys!! Byeeee my little cupcakes :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"