STORY WRITING!!! ^_^ || Moving >_> || OTP's

Hey there!! If you just so happened to come across this, then...lucky you!!! *doesn't know why you would be lucky* ;-; Anyways!! I would indeed like to apologize for not making any new skits (youtube), it's hard to focus right now. Lemme explain why!

So, as I said, I'm moving. But first we're making a couple of stops to our old homes, and friends. First, we'll be staying a month with family, and after this month, we'll be staying another month in another country...That second country is the country I grew up in :) I'm very excited, and scared.

Also frustrated because I'll have to be doing schoolwork still. That's not fun at all, at all. But when all this is over, I'll be back to my usual crazy life. That's better than right now, I mean I don't hate my grandmother, or my uncles. But there's 0 privacy, and I mean like none. But that''s fine, I'm pretty used to no privacy, since I started to come here (Here, as in my grandma's house).  Right now schoolwork is driving me iNSAne.

Teen Wolf has become my stress reliever, seriously. (*squeals* I SHIP LYDIA AND STILES!!) Ugh. Stiles is possessed in season 3 and I just can't...*sniffles* He does so much for Scott, and he sacrifices everything for his friends. I just wish he could have something for himself, like Lydia. Whom he loves very much. He's such a sweet boy, and Lydia needs someone who cares for her like that. (Note to Lydia: Dear Lydia, If you don't want Stiles then you can give him to me. HE'S SO CUTE! I don't know how you don't see that in him. YOU GUYS ARE MEH OTP! SO LIKE GET TOGETHER!! RN! D_D) *waves hands in air* YOU SAW NO EVIDENCE IF A DYING FANGIRL! None. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Right!! So I am in fact writing a book :DD Yes, I did just say....book. The long, treacherous, unsolvable relationships, book. Indeed, I will be posting the chapters here. ^_^ I just love how the story came together, now I'm hooked. If I ever publish it, I would give credits to all meh friends :) Because they helped me keep writing. :) But I shan't talk like that until I finish it, but I do believe I wouldn't have gotten this far if I didn't have that one lazy day in school, and that long 5 hour chatting session with my bff's. BTW If anyone has title chapter ideas, that would be great help :DD

K! Bye little cupcakes!! <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"