I've been thinking...

Hello! So, yeah, I guess this will be my school diary!! Cool, right? So, I'll right stuff down here as I go through my school years :D. 

I'm really stressed out, I don't know what to do, sometimes. I wish life wasn't so hard D: I don't have a crush on this guy, but I'm forcing myself to. I know I do it, because when someone asks me if I like someone, I obviously want to say yes. Now, I am crushless XDD I mean, I want to say I do, because I really want to. But I just can't find anyone who's completely snatched my heart away. It sucks I have to wait till next year until I find someone. Its because I have this time period, every two years I fall for someone. Now, that I desperately need someone to fall for, there isn't going to be anybody for so long. I'm like the opposite of the picture: *just open it later* I don't want the arrow to stay away from me, I wrote romance stories for people all the time. But what about me? Don't I get a story? Where is my romance novel? Where is that person who will help me write it? That person with the perfect eyes, the ones I always wright about. The perfect hair, and smile.....*sigh* I'll just have to keep waiting. So thats me, boy crazy, Niah Pe. I can imagine myself reading this in the future and laughing at myself o_o. I'm laughing, aren't I? Yup, I'm laughing at myself. I'm going to keep this email for a long time........OR WILL I?!! *dramatic music plays* dun dun dunnnnn Hahahahha Yeah, so we'll see. You'll be sure to get a very long diary entry once I find that boy, or if he finds me :3333 *sigh* Well, see you later :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.