Seriously? @-@

. Yo, dad, remember what you promised. No sneaking 'round my blog. o-o I'm watching you. <_<
..
...
....
.....
......
......
........
.........
..........
........... BOOKS ARE FOOD FOR OUR BRAINS AND OUR EMOTIONS
..........
.........
........
....... 
......
.....
.... 
...
..
.
*cough* That should work!! Anywho!! So, there's this really annoying thing my does when we watch a movie. It goes like this:
When I was under 11 years old.
*kissing scene comes along* *makes barfing sounds* *covers eyes as dad proceeds to cover mine, super tightly*
And now that I'm older:
*kissing scene comes along* *freaks out about how cute it is* *they lean in and, SMACK! My dad's hand covers my freaking face. And its like a lock. You have to pry it off your face just to see what happened. LIKE WHAT DAD?!?! THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE!!!! I'm freaking old now. I freaking write fan fiction for other people about there first kiss, I put my favorite kiss of my ship on replay on youtube. You see people, this is why you don't watch sappy romance stuff with your dad. Because he will be so emotionless, and bug you to death. Like, "This is censored" "LOOK AWAY!!!!" "THEY'RE GOING TO KISS!! NIAH LOOK WAY!!!" -_- I will murder you dad. ;-; So yeah, that be it. This just might be me, but that's how I feel every time. AND DAD!!! IF YOU READ THIS!!! You will wake up tomorrow, with no wi-fi >:) Bye cupcakes!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.