>.> Hey guysssss! ^_^ || Broken Computer Cord || Christmas Gifts

Yo!! Guys!!! *I am never saying that again* How you guys doing?? I am bored. As usual. I should be doing school work, but...meh. *throws schoolwork off cliff* >:D BE GONE!!!! BE GONE FOREVER!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA --- *chokes* *Cough* Anyway, back to whatever I was gonna say. AHHH I JUST HAD A THOUGHT! WHAT IF MY CRUSH FINDS MY BLOG O_O OMS NO. NO. NO. JUST NO. D_D Well, at least he'll be creeped out and make sure to block me in every way possible. That's not good. At all. Ermehstars I miss him so much...This song on the radio...'Wait for me, I know I'll find you.." That's so sweet. :333 TORI KELLY IS ON THE RADIO!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! YOU GO TORI!!! SPREAD GOD'S WORD!!!! HECK YEAH!!! Hey, did you guys know. My crush's mom gave me two watches, also it was his sisters idea. I shoudl wear it more often :333 Ugh, I still can't get over him. I just need him right now, I just wish....IS IT TO LATE TO SAY SORRY NOW!??!?! IM SORRY!!!!!! LOL Mkay, I have nothing to say sorry for. I mean that song just came on the radio just now, SOOOO CATCHY U_U OH!! YES!! My cord broke, and my dad gave me a guilt speech. I finally figured out what to get my dad!! Here is the list:

Phone Case
Clay Key Chain
A box full of three layers, consisting of, chocolate, fruit, and nuts!!! *my face will be on that part* JK JK I didn't do that....but it might be funny...>:)
Photo pencil box, which I made with a cake cardboard, and hot glue....GUN!!! MWHHAHAHA!!! OWW!! I BURNED MYSELF >_< And some pen/cil as well inside.

So that's my cheap, but tasty gift. I may have ate some chocolates.....:D ;-; #Guilt
So, Imma see you guys later!!! I have some school stuff to do, so imma have so much fun suffering. o_o Join meeee!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Okay, probably not. At least I have a break on wednesday. AND ALL THE WAY TO NEW YEARS!!!! WOHOHOOHOOO!!! So excited :P I CANT USE MY COMPUTER 'CAUSE THEY POOR COMPUTER DOESNT HAVE A CORD!!!! I'm using my dad's borrowed computer from his work place u_u Bye!!! LEMME GIVE U A HUG!!! *squishes you* *cough* Awwwwkkwarrddd.....@_@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.