ITS HAPPENING!!! @_@ *lol i didnt realize i named my last post that* || Sections of my brain || Book work problems

So....they came. My uncles and grandma, are here, in my house. And Its been 5 hours, and they were the most stressful in my life. My grandma is so clingy!!! I don't want to be rude and tell her to not touch me. BUT STILL!! She keeps grabbing my arm, I think its broken. She's not a frail old woman, she's quite strong, and healthy. So, I'm not being unfair. Its not like she needs the support by holding me, she just does it 'cause she apparently, 'loves my mom, but since she's dead, I use that love on you!' Gee, what a compliment. Makes me feel a whole lot better. >insert sarcasm rolling eyes here< I don't want to be a replacement for my mom!! My mom deserves all the love you can give her, I'm just a fragment of my mom. I am super glad my grandma is in the guest room!! I mean how am I supposed to fart without concern if she's in my room?!?! XDDD OMS Don't act like you don't think like that ;-; She has my bed, and the floor is killing meeee. I'll get used to it though, honestly I feel like this blog should be called 'Ranting Niah!! About: A blog about a teenage girl who rants, and whines. I'm serious, I feel like a whiny brat. And I probably am, but this blog is where I put myself out there. This blog is a tour of the inside of my brain!! Its not pretty, but you're reading about it. Lets make a list of the parts of my brain:

Sarcasm, and funny stuff
Dirty thoughts
My crush from two years ago, and romance stuff
Selfishness

So, there ya go!! Now that we have summarized my brain, it should be easier to navigate!! >_< WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! WHEN YOU WANNA SAY YES BUT YOU NOD YOUR HEAD NO!!! *cough* I hate jb, but these songs are so good!! Yes, this was random, but the song came on the radio and I would've sang it, except my dad thinks I'm asleep :P So basically, I have to be stuck in a car stuck beside my grandma for about 3-4 hours, and then another 3 hours, and then another 3-4 hours, and basically my whole life is gone. UGH!! I wish I had a phone!!! I can't even read pdf books!! HOW WILL I SURIVE THIS ROAD TRIP!! Damn you boredness, you made me finish the book for my trip before the trip!!! p_p And my computer is broken!! So I can't even bring that!! And my videos that I love editing are stuck there!! OMS THIS IS NOT FAIR!! U_U XDD So, I feel as if my whole world is ruined. But its not, I can figure it out, be smart. I have lots of other things I can do!! So, I'm gonna sleep 'cause its 4:30 at night...BYE!!! I hope tomorrow goes well!! And I probs won't be blogging for 6 days, 'cause I don't have a computer, or wi-fi >_> Its sucks, but such is life. o_o See ya later cupcakes!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.