City of Glass, Mortal Instruments || Thoughts || +Life Stuff

Guysssss!!! I just found out that they aren't related!!!!  >_<  YESH!!! Ermehstars! I. Ship. It. Hard. Oms! Jace and Clary >_>


   

SIMON IS SO ADORABLE!!! :3333  I just love how he said this to Clary, that he will always feel like he's alive as long as he remembers how it felt to love her. I think that's really cute :P So, Simon has a lot of girls now. xD We have, Maia, Isabelle, and maybe Clary. I love Maia, I think he should date her. She seems kind, and plus, it might settle some disagreements between night children. Isabelle is nice as well, but she seems kind of....wild.

Life Stuff

I have the flu. Its super annoying. I have to blow my nose every 5 seconds. BTW It is not fun. I am stuck in bed, and I have to sleep all the time. I just got bored and decided to visit my little thought sharing center. ;P If you are wondering what a flu is, it consists of: Runny nose, headache, body pain, fatigue, sore throat, and an extra period. Which also includes, mood swings, crankiness, and bloating. So all in all, I'm not doing so well right now. p_p I hate puberty. *steps on pubertys face* You know, if puberty had a face, it would consist of acne and other horrible puberty things. And puberty as a person would always be in pain. Always. Hmmm, that is a thought I should put more effort into. >:) Lool @_@ But that's just a thought. MY GRANDMA AND UNCLES ARE GOING TO BE HERE. Oh gosh, I am freaking out. There going to be here for two days!!! I can't stand my grandma. She is so annoying. "EAT!!! UR SO SKINNY!!!!" *squishes my cheeks until I have bruises* "ARE YOU ALONE BECAUSE UR HOMESCHOOLED?!?!" *grandma looks horrified* "DO NOT WEAR WHITE WHEN YOU HAVE A PERIOD!!" Like, duh, I already know that. That is the most obvious thing ever. *Rolls eyes* I know she cares, but sometimes she goes overboard, like creepy overboard. >_> There going to celebrate Christmas and New Years here. O_O I still don't have friends, I feel like a complete loser. D: Oh well, such is the sucky life that I live. Wake up. Schoolwork. TV. Sleep. On repeat for a whole year. Isn't it exciting? ._. Its not. Oh well, I have my wi-fi and books, and I survive. :P I also am having a super hard time trying to find my dad a gift. I'm going to probably buy a massage chair, and make a pencil holder with cardboard. >_< Mkay, bye Cupcakes!! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.