ITS HAPPENING! || Holiday Stress u_u


. U_U NOW WE'RE STRESSED OUT!!
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
........ Wish I could turn back time, when mom sang us to sleep. But now we're stressed out..@_@
.......
......
....
...
..
.
Hey guys!! Its finally happening o_o and I'm freaking out majorly. Like, super total maxed out freak out. My grandma and uncles come here tomorrow. D_D SAVE ME!!! Its seriously happening, and I am so freaking scared. p_p I feel super stressed out, I don't want the people who annoy me most staying at my house for two weeks. WHERE IS THE FREAKING PRIVACY?!! Gosh, and my dad won't even stop pestering me about wanting to not have them sleep in my room. Why, would I want the person who annoys me the most to be beside me of every single framing moment of the day. Why? At least give me my room to chill!!! Where the heck am I supposed to go to cool off? Or have some me time? PRIVACY!! They're all ready using my personal bathroom, that I do not like sharing. I just hate the idea of super annoying people walking in my house, eating my food, taking my tv, and barging into my own personal space. My bubble. My dad is in that bubble, and my friends. But everyone else? Nada. Unless they want to be seriously hurt, they better not be in my house. I will hate their guts. o_o I can live in my freaking room, my dad can not put my grandma inside of it with me. She is a very capable adult. She does not need to invade another persons privacy. It sucks my bathroom is connected to the guest room. Now they have to use my bathroom!! Seriously, they couldn't take the bathroom in the kitchen and put it in a separate place in the guest room, away from me. Whoever designed this building is an idiot. Anyway, this is tots my problem. I should be more unselfish and welcome these unwelcome guests u_u XDD Okay, forget it. I just hope I won't snap at them, or get super annoyed or angry. And I hope my grandma will stop telling me everything that's wrong with me, and just admirer who I am, not who she wants me to be. I will never be a perfect princess, or neither will I be a model. I hope she knows that. And I hope that my gay uncle, will not be gay. 'Cause its just plain sad. Its like he's trying to run away from himself. Why do hot guys have to be gay? I have just developed 2 crushes recently on gay dudes!!! ITS SO UNFAIR!!! >_>  Mkay, bye Cupcakes!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.