TV Series, Books, and Life as I know it ;-; (Also including high amounts of craziness and fangirlness)

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR MORTAL INSTRUMENTS THE SECOND BOOK. DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN SANITARY. MAJOR SPOILERS. 

Hewo guys!! Oh my stars! I just started reading mortal instruments, and I'm on the second book now! *crosses fingers* *whispers* Jace and Clary can not be related to each other. can. not...*cough* I feel so bad for Simon, I mean if he was a werewolf at least he could be in the sunlight, and maybe be friends with Maia. BUT I MEAN, A VAMPIRE?! That is so freaking sad in my opinion. And since I have a book crush on him, is not helping this situation at all. Nada. Not at all. I mean, I still ship her with Simon. I'm afraid that he'll wake up one day and hate her guts. Hmm, one day, shouldn't it be one night? *cough* I mean I don't want her to use Aspen (+Nicole Gordon) as a life support *cough* I meant Simon as a life support. Like when something goes wrong she just makes out with him, which is seriously messed up. Like if she gets married to Jace, and one day he's being a jerk. She be like, "Hey Simon!! I need to make out with you later 'cause I can't solve anything in my life!" Tots wrong,  see what I mean? I AM STILL WAITING FOR HER MOM TO FREAKING OPEN HER EYES! I can't wait to see the look on her mom's face *smirks*

Oh!! I am so excited for the tv series ^_^ I mean the pilot, is kind of sucky. *vampire pun* But I mean those lashes from that whip leave some mean bite marks on those people's skin. *werewolf pun intended* Sorry, enough with the puns XDD. I hope they improve it, also wouldn't it be cool to have a tv series based on the selection? I mean, there's going to be a movie when I'm super old. Old o-o *feels super old* So many new episodes of my tv shows come out next year, and this time I don't have to wait for eternity!! Except stupid school, that stuff ain't ever giving me a break. DIE SCHOOL!! DIE!!! *purposely goes to america and drops homework in a crowd of crazed black friday buyers* There we go! The job is done @-@ GAH! ITS RAINING!!! *freaks* Mkay, sorry, random Niah today. Very random. *scolds myself* Back to the subject. So, yeah! Basically my life is just weird. As always. Unless you count the huge amount of schoolwork that I purposely ignored since 9:00 AM and now its 5:00 PM and I haven't done anything. So, yeah, I'm drinking bubble tea if you're interested in knowing. Yum. I also attempted to make a mug cake earlier. It turned out to be a..colorful explosion of funneti cake...in the microwave. '-' Feels good to wash the dishes doesn't it? Hahahaha who am I kidding. Honestly parents, they freaking created dishwashers for a reason!!! I am not one. Neither should our parents be, *eyes you suspiciously* Yes! So I shall return to the endless array of schoolwork I have. Yay! *sarcasm* Pffft, you actually think I'm touching that pile of homework? Nope, off to read the city of ashes!! *grabs stele out and writes goodbye on computer* *computer turns into ashes* That might be a bad idea..+Megan Kerr welcome to my world of fangirlness. :P SO YOU PEEPS OUT THERE!! If you're reading this all the way to the end then *hugs you* Thanks :D, and share it with your friends ^_^, and I would love to respond to any questions or whatever. I mean, this blog is a place where I go to talk to crazy people. *realizes that I'm the only person on this blog, which makes me the crazy person who talks to herself* :P I WUV U CUPCAKES!! *squishes you guys into a hug* Bye!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.