Waiting for love & #throwbacktuesday

You know I really like the song Avicii ~ Waiting for love. It means a lot, because I can wait all I want, but until God decides, I'll have to keep waiting. So! #ThrowbackTuesday!!! I've written this poem along time ago. Here it is:


I want to go back, and explain how much you mean to me. So that I can tell you the truth. Tell you that I care for you. I would take a time machine just to see your face again, I would get lost without the light of your joy guiding me towards you. We may be apart halfway around the world, but love is inseparable by distance. Love is stronger than that. Love is forged by the glance I took just to see you smile, its when I paused a second to long into your eyes and got lost in them, its when we laughed and never wanted it to end. When you hugged me, and my heart leaped for joy. When he finally said goodbye for the last time, and how my heart shattered into uncountable pieces never to be picked up and put back together. But thats okay. Memories are painful, joyous, and beautiful. To hurt gives us joy in the end. It hurts just to see an old photograph of him, but with hurt comes the beauty of that moment in time. It may have taken, months, years, or days for me to realize it. But I don't need anyone to replace you, I don't need anyone to mend me, and I don't need anyone to cry over. You once made me whole, you kept me together, you are the one I cry over every night. And as I wait for love to find me, you will always have a special place in my heart. And I will always love you. I will always thank-you for the gleeful-hurt you gave me. I sit here, alone, waiting for love to see its way to me once more. And while I wait, I will never find someone to replace you. The one that I once loved dearly. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.