Hey, its me again :DD

Hey! So, I haven't written in a while, because I have nothing exciting to talk about. D: So this is a really short post........I just hate school o_o a lot ;-; I mean, they give you work, and then in return all you every do is die all the time. It was like school was designed to kill people. u_u Its scary. I mean, you probably already came up with a thousand things that teachers probably do to make us all suffer. Its so common to find teachers who don't actually care for their students, its really sad....I hope teachers will see how important their job is. So, thats it for now! Ttyl :DDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.