Funny Merlin xDD

Arthur: "But he saved my life…"
King: "And why would he fabricate such a story?"
Arthur: "Because….he has a grave mental disease."
Melrin: "What? I do not!"
Arthur:"He does! He's in love with….Gwen!!!"
Merlin:"WAHT?! NO!!"
Arthur:"Yes he is. I saw you yesterday with that flower she gave you."
Mrelin: "But..I…."
Arthur: "Its all right you can admit it!" *smiles*
Merlin: "I DON'T EVEN THINK OF HER LIKE THAT!!"
King: "Perhaps she cast a spell on you………." *everyone looks awkwardly at each other* *king laughs creepily*

Arthur: "Merlin is such a wonder, but the wonder is that he's such an idiot! There's no way he's a sorcerer!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"