Chapter 2, Blushing, lots of blushing.


The next morning, John took us out around the town, he brought his daughter Liv with him. After coming out of one of the stores, my father decided to refer to a past request I had made in the store. Speaking quietly to me he said, “Do you need pads?” Shocked at this, I started to swat my dads arm to silence him, of course the swatting was brought upon himself for making such a private statement. “Daaaaaaadddd!!!” I said in a whiny complaining tone. Smiling, as if it was funny, I mentally noted to have some payback later. John turned around and asked what we were talking about, my dad brilliantly decided to not dismiss it, instead he responded, “Oh, yeah, Ziah just needs some pads from the store.” Hiding my embarrassment, Liv decided to talk to me, “Oh yeah, it must be embarrassing to have to ask your dad that, I know how that is, my mom orders them from online.” Deciding to ignore the previous embarrassment, I laughed, “Yeah…” I had no problem talking to my dad about that stuff, but in public it was a different matter. Arriving home and drenched in rain, John decided that we would meet in two hours later on so he could take my dad out for shopping, and Liv offered me to come with her to practice for a basketball tournament that her class was going to have soon. I agreed, I didn’t know there would be so much people, and I was actually thinking of staying home ‘cause of the random cramps I kept getting. I sat in the back beside her, I decided to stay quiet as she had headphones in. I don’t quite remember who came in first before him, but I do remember how it happened. I could only see his blonde hair, but I suddenly felt something, I didn’t know what it was, I didn’t have to long to ponder, as he turned around to greet Liv, and her friend. Not expecting to see me there, his eyes suggested that he was surprised. “Hey!” He said, I fought down a blush and waved at him. More kids started to come into the van. Zerilan moved to the front beside the driver. At this time I didn’t know his name, but I’m from the future! Okay, okay, you gotta admit that was funny. No? Okay….But I’m not kidding I am, anyway, he was all friendly to the other kids there, and he turned around and talked to me, “So its Zaya, right? Or Zneea?” After sitting in a car for a long silence I was lacking some social skills. “Ummmmmm …. Ziah.” I couldn’t help stammering, I couldn’t believe he was trying to talk to me when everyone just avoids me all the time. Nodding, he quickly added a statement, “Oh your dad came over to my house, your his daughter right?” I nodded, and recalled that my dad had visited this country before I did to check out the new place where we would live, and my dad would work. “So do you like basketball?” He asked in that friendly tone of his. “Oh, uh, yeah sort of.” I pursed my lips into a thin line, like I always did when I was shy. “Cool” He said, turning around to face the front of the car, I guessed from that gesture that the conversation was over. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"