Alone..?

Do you ever feel alone? No one their to talk to. No one to share a story with. No one to have fun with. Your just alone...I feel like that a lot. I hate not having any friends at all. I don't know why I can't find anyone. I've never had this situation before. Let me tell you that it sucks. Who wants to be by themselves? My dad keeps saying that I have him, and God. Of course I know that! But its not the same. I tried to talk to my dad, all he said was he was a loner for a long time and he was fine. How is that supposed to encoruage me? You can't tell someone that. That they will be alone. Alone for a long time. For goodness sake! I can't talk to anyone, I just have this stupid blog that no one reads. I pretends I'm writing to someone, but I'm not. My uncles prayed that I would have friends, but my dad gets upset!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!?? How is that ever fair?? So now that I'm socially incapable of not having friends, my dad doesn't want my uncles to pray for me to have any??!?!?!??! Seriously?! Gosh, I can't take it anymore. I have way to much stress. I have to see my grandma, study for finals, and have the chance of never returning home...I have no one to talk to. Why do I have to be this way? *cough* Well, then, I am done ranting. '-' Kill me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.