Deep Stuff (Christianity)

Hewo!! So I'm gonna talk about some deep stuff here, deep. This has been on my mind for a while and I just wanted to write it down before I forgot. Here it goes,

What's the point of living?
We must live for God, and walk with him. You must have hope in life, and live life to its full purpose.

Why do we live?
We live because we have the will to, we live because we still have hope. Everyone has hope, I'm sure all of you do. Even if its just the tiniest sliver of it.

Why don't we just kill ourselves?
By killing yourself you will burn in eternal hell, now, I don't know about you but that does not sound fun. You must wait for God to take your life, because he has the authority over it. People usually kill themselves because they are selfish, they always think, 'Why do I have to live?' 'What is the point in me living?' You see? Just themselves, if you're considering suicide, don't do it. Resolve your problems, go the police, get counseling, ask a local pastor. Or what not, your life does not end when you jump off that cliff, it just results in eternal suffering and burning in eternal death.

Isn't death scary?
Yes, it is. I try to think of it as an eternal vacation, or an eternal damnation. If you believe God, and make sure you keep up your relationship with Him. He will be more than glad to let you in to heaven. On the other hand if you say your a Christian, act like one, or seem to be one, but really aren't then down ya go. I'm not trying to scare you people, but thats the whole truth. You either go up, or down.


Now, I wanna share some stuff with you that has enabled me to reconsider killing myself, or taking my life. (These are just average thoughts you have when someone you love dies, or puberty thoughts, you choose)

I realized that if I want to see my mom again, that I had better have a strong and stable connection with God. I mustn't kill myself because that would send me down and not up. My mom is in heaven, killing myself is going to mean I'm never going to see her. Ever. That encouraged me a lot, why wouldn't anyone do anything for the people they love? I MUST FULFILL MY PURPOSE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.