Hunger Games || Something Funny My Dad Said :P

*Cough* PEOPLE OF PANEM!!!!! I have only read up to part three of the last hunger games book, so this is why I literally almost fainted from Finnick's death. PLEASE. DO NOT KILL ME FOR NOT READING THE WHOLE THING. s'il vous plait? Merci.

GUYSSS!!!!! MY DAD SAID THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVA!! Mkay, so, after watching the mockingjay part 2, (Although it really should have been tilted 2 and 3 -_-) and me shaking learning the fact she married Peeta and Finnick's death. Basically what I did before Finnick died was whisper, "I love you" Which was ironic, since I never actually loved him before. At all. I literally started to shake like crazy, and cried when he died. When Katniss said she loved Peeta, I wanted to throw something at her face. WTHECK?!?!?!?! KATNISSSS?!!?!?! I mean at least an apology to Gale would have made me happy. BUT HOW DID THEY END THE MOVIE?!! No apology. Zilch. Zero. Nada. So, lemme get to the funny part. I was going insane in the car, and breaking down. Inside, 'cause my dad would never understand the pain of fictional death :'( I yelled this at him, and he gave me the stupidest comment ever. "You need to learn how to separate fiction from reality" Mkay, my fandom peeps. Take a deep breath. Exhale. And now run around the room screaming your head off. Because parents will never understand the emotional pain we through as fiction lovers. Never. So I laughed at him for two minutes, mockingly *pun intended*. So, moral of story, finish book before movie. And never poor out your emotional fandom feels on them. Because they do not understand. At all. And they never will. '-'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.