Puberty Sucks D:

I'm serious. It does suck a lot. Like, why did God have to make us suffer? :O I just realized something, if we never felt pain before...then puberty might not have sucked so much...Was Adam a baby when he was born? Or did God just make a grown man...? o-o The unknown mystery. xD Mkay, back to the topic of puberty sucks. One word to describe it all: Pain. My teeth are going to give me more headaches than ever before. STAHP FALLING OUT! My dad is gonna start teasing me when it falls out, like so, "Oh!! Look! Its a granny!!" While he smiles and points at my teeth. ;-; Really dad? Not funny. At all. Your turn, tell us about your sucky puberty experiences at the moment, or however old you are '-' Mkay!! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.