Re-thinking it all :D

Hey!! So I just thought I would tell you a little something. :D You see, I liked this guy a lot once, and he inspired me to cry all night and write poems. D: I stopped thinking about it to much, and moved on. But you see, you never really move on. You simply just push it farther away. Its always there, every time you think of it. Fresh as the day you started crying :'( Sometimes I like to re-live those memories, remember how much I wanted to close any physical distant between us and just be close to him. Or even maybe get a kiss on the cheek. I will consider that as a first kiss. :DD I have no dirty thoughts o-o I only go to areas of cheek kissing and hugging. Beyond that? Nu-uh. I just like to remember his smile, or his laughter. The times when I wished I had said something. And all the, 'What if's?' Get bigger, until finally I just can't take the overwhelming amount of feels! And to know that he liked me back, made my heart stop. *more than usually ;)* My dad mentions anything similar of him to someone else. I grin like a mad fool :P I guess I never want the feeling to go away, that's why I feel like I need someone to fill the gap. But no one can replace a memory :D Especially one that is close to your heart :33 Byeeee!!!


BREAKING NEWS!!! I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT I CAN TAKE A SHOWER WHILE I HAVE MENSTRUAL CYCLE!! *coughs* INDEED!! THE MOST EXCITING THING EVER!!! *is a complete shower freak*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.