Dear No One..

Hey guys....a serious of random thoughts to my dear no one...

I will love you, wherever you are, whoever you are. I pledge to be loyal if you pledge to do the same. I will care for you, and I will love you like we were meeting all over again. If you are my other half, I just want you to know that I hope you are ready, I hope you know that God is the only person who can control the end and the beginning of us. I wait patiently for you, every day I sit, waiting for the day when I will see you. If you're out there, I hope you know that we are only waiting for each other. And when the time comes, we will find each other. I will care for you dearly, and cherish ever single moment with you. I just hope you know that I will always think of you, my dear no one. Uhhhh...to tired to think....sorry...

I wait for the day that I will find you, the day I will be ready to see you. The day that God will open up the doors to my heart for you. And when God takes the key and unlocks my heart, my love for you will be endless. I wish never to forget any moment I ever have with you. Because each moment is a gift, a blessing. And I hope that ever moment I spend my life, will be spent with you. Because you will be the constant reminder of the answer to my prayers. You will fill the aching whole in my heart that was longing to be filled. You are the one I will love for eternity, and I will never forget your kindness and compassion. Love must be slow, and patient. And I am willing to be patient, because patience will help me find you. Without it, it would be easier to miss you. I might miss the chances that we should ........sorry i dont know where this is going.....ummm...im messing this up...UGH!! u know, ill update this tomorrowwww......sorries...i suck at this...*yawn* So tired..mkay.....bye i guess.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I wish could happen to me. Because I .... so much

IM SO SORRRRRYYYY!!!! || HAPPYYY NEWWWW YEAAARRRR!!!!! "^_^"

Love those who love you, and love them the way God loves you.